Saturday, January 1, 2011

REUNION DATE!

Looks like we have a tentative date for a 50th Lolo Hotshost Crew reunion. From Matt Gibson:


Happy new year everyone, the year Lolo turns 50! I set a fairly firm date with Tim for the 50th on April 30th, 2011. I've got some calling to do next week, but we'll be trying to shoot for Marshall Mountain, and have a couple ideas for back-ups if needed. Please contact me, Dewey, Patty, Michael or Bill by phone or email if you'd like to assist in any way, and I'll try to do better posting info here as well.

Please spread the word about this Facebook page! I'm also working on some low-tech approaches for those who don't 'book, 'tweet, 'skype, 'vent, ICQ, or otherwise generate digital footprints. . .and it never hurts to call your long lost buddies from the crew, either!


I will post updates as I get them. You can also check this Facebook page: Lolo Hotshots

Please call your old crew buddies and spread the word!


Bringing old friends together through technology.

0 comments: